At ACE, custom hydraulic cylinders are our major strength. We have
designed our manufacturing and quality systems to ensure that we
provide our customers with the best products to meet their needs.
ACE manufactures hydraulic cylinders with quality materials
necessary to exceed most industry standards.
ACE has non-standard materials available as required by your
application and environment. Our general hydraulic cylinder
capabilities include the following:
Pressure ranges up to 5,000 PSI;
Minimum Bore Size: 1.5";
Maximum Bore Size: 12.0";
Maximum Stroke Length: 240".
We can also incorporate load holding valves, linear position
transducers, and a wide range of mounting options.
Custom coating and packaging options are also available.
Hydraulic Cylinder Capabilities
• Bore sizes 1.5” to 12”
• Maximum stroke length: 20 feet (240 inch)
• Operating pressures up to 5,000 PSI
Hydraulic Cylinder Styles
• Double Rod (Steering)
• Single and Double Acting
• Spherical Bushings
• Foot Mount
• Rod and base cushions
• Integrated free return flow check
• Fixed and adjustable
• Progressive deceleration profiles
Standard Materials and Options
• Hard Chrome Plated Rod with many options
• Precision Honed DOM Tubing
• 5000 PSI rated Piston Seal with Wear Ring
• Ductile Iron Piston & Gland
• Port Blocks
• Code Flange
Integrated Valve Options
• Pilot operated check
• Thermal relief protection
• Solenoid control
• Velocity Fused